Friday, August 06, 2010

gal gal room

found these at putrajaya erl train station, they sell other nice deco stuff too eg wall stickers.








ask angel n eva choose which one they like it, both point to the red bird :)

last nite I shared the idea with angels, told them after this mummy will prepare the room for u, then 2 of u sleep in your own room n make up your own room. they love it. Eva said 'must lock the door n sleep, if not the theft will come in' hmmm sound scary. in fact, she tells this almost everynight if I don't lock the room door.

I know they are ready to sleep alone in the room without papa n mama. coz when I was away from team building, they insisted to sleep in the room without the maid sister. sometime before I get in the room, they get ready themselves n sleep already.

memory recall.. my sis n I sleep in our own room was the time when I was about 9 n sis was 4. the bedsheet was light pink mickey mouse :) when we grow bigger, then can always hear this from mama 'haiyo, I never see teenagers room can be this messy n dirty!' :p then slowly n slowly, there were 2 territories in a small room. u don't disturb me, I can't disturb u. those memories made me smile now..

see how it goes, if ok, maybe tonight I will do some changes in bkt31, then slowly clear those unwanted stuff from the house, get everything prepared for sis big day :)

1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

The stuff are so cute. How much?