Wednesday, August 11, 2010

October coming..

October is a busy n special month to my family, bbb bday n my wedding anniversary. these weeks I been thinking what bday cake designs for bbb, bday gifts? hmmm..



this is what Eva looking for.. she dreams about it by holding the toysrus promotion catalogue!



angel prefers this...



.. or this. now we can know these 2 gals like n dislike ^_^

seen these pic from kinder Facebook, love them so much!



busybody gals :p cute hands


posing.. love to see the sisters attach together naturally :)



this is interesting! wonder what was happening n these 2 gals ini macam :p

angel told me 'cecelia's bday cake is a hello kitty cake'



'my cake is barbie doll cake' hmm this hint is so obvious huh, I need to buy them barbie doll cake? :p

royee said this when I was companying him to do his homework 'mummy, my friend is so pity. his papa didn't buy him a birthday cake, he came to school no cake no gift, very pity' did u all sing birthday song for him? 'ya, we sing birthday song, but in his bag only books n pencil case n colour pencil, no cake no gift' maybe his mummy n papa busy, forget about his birthday? 'how come his mummy can forget de? mummy u didn't forget our birthday de ma' maybe the papa n mummy celebrate the birthday at home with cake n gift ler 'no.. he is pity, he has nothing, he is poor'

hmmm.. I got 2 points in my mind after this conversation. 1st, to a child, remember children birthday n celebrate is a must. royee just can't accept a mother can forget the children birthday; 2nd, bday cake design n celebration in the school is a child wish list n they are waiting for their turn to cut the cake.

i remember this answer from royee, when I asked him what bday cake he wants on his bday 'mummy bake nice cake for u ok?' 'har? your cake the small small one each one get one de ar? don't want la, I want a big cake with cream de, I want to cut cake, I want long long train de'

because of bbb expectation, mummy is busy thinking how to wow the children on their birthdays n keep everything within my budget. don't want to disappoint them, n don't want to spoil them too.

No comments: