Wednesday, August 25, 2010

sub of Wednesday

feeling hungry so I went to subway for sub of the day. expected to get my tuna sub..


I got a meat ball sub! ohhh today is Wednesday ar? I Thoth today was Tuesday :S time really flies oooo..

just post a comment in maxis facebook page, a question asked 'anyone entertain the kids with smart phone, applications to share? below is my comment..



I don't install any games in my iPhone, this n previous replaced units. I don't want bbb to get addicted to the games or fight for the iPhone because of the games. but we do enjoy with the default applications as what I mentioned in the comment :)

can't wait to share with bbb this new picture book. quite interesting story n I myself enjoy reading it :) '100 levels underground homes'



n this Saturday I may try some recipe in this - vege fruit juice book :) or jelly mooncakes too!



the cutie clips are for bbb :)

just now officemate asked if I wanted to join them for buka puasa dinner, my reply...
'A bit paiseh to say, I know it is just a kindergarten exam, but I will go back early next week for my son 1 week final exam, try to do some revision for him.. n make him to sleep early, coz every night he waits for me.. hehehee.. so u all pergi makan la.. :D'

guess that, the exam made mama stress, royee boy didn't feel anything, still begging me to allow him to go Thailand with grandpama in this weekend :S I told my mama, later he gets sick then how? later u all can't come back on time then how? hmm baru kinder @_@


No comments: