Tuesday, August 24, 2010

funny nite~

Eva was sleeping.. these 2 bb were still active. royee teach me his class year end performance steps, do I do exercise with him. then angel shared her stories. few photos taken before I get them to sleep.





angel: mummy, where is my mouth? snap a new pic


aiya very blur.. the final one is nice, but I accidentally deleted it :( facebook has it.






royee told me, teacher said if we performance well for the year end ceremony, then she will give us pop corn to eat. then I said 'hah, u practice hardly because of the popcorn la, not because u want to show it to papa n mama la' no la, teacher promised this by her own, we didn't request for it, got it? ^_^ 'ok la, tell your friends to practice good good, mama will make them cake or cookies, u want cake or cookies?' anything la, power rangers cake will do.

hmmm up to me to decide, but 'power rangers cakes' will do :p sound like so easy going..

No comments: