Wednesday, August 25, 2010

message to arpu

"I am doing ok. recently angel n Eva got award in drawing competition. royee didn't enter the final of singing competition but I am proud of his performance on stage :) bbb growing up each day, can really feel time flies. year end coming, next year we gonna be age 32. hmm. still can't accept the number :p

how I wish to catch up with u, but we r both busy with our own life. I went to visit shi yi n her newborn, we r all getting matured huh? still remember those days when we were having fun at school with no worries :)

hope u r doing good over there, if u really need to talk to someone, can always contact me. if u need someone to listen to your secret n feeling, u can always close your eyes n share the stories n prayer with God :) try to look to the sky everyday, u would feel universal is huge, so don't look our problems big :D good care ya! miss u.."

------

in these busy days, sometime we feel tired on our daily routines, the email notifications, the SMS tones, the phone ring, ppl talking, our inner voices.. last nite on the way back home, I just feeling inside my mind is 'so noisy', all sort of sounds made me exhausted. I decided to switch off my phone for at least this 1hour journey. listening to my young time favourite songs, n driving slowly back home.

date with Mei to meet up n let children meeting each other, but the plan is yet to be realised. this week am full with workloads n month end closing. ya, this long weekend national day holidays east coast trip has been cancelled! royee is having his final exam on Monday. 1st exam for me n him.

am in the train now, going back to the office from klcc. gone to klcc to activate my bank account so I can withdraw my salary. this mth we change our salary bank in bank. I went to kinokuniya bookstore, bought myself a fruit+vege juice reference book, n some cute stuff for bbb. am using retail therapy to release my stress :)



No comments: