Thursday, August 26, 2010

message to dearest j13219


Last weekend, when I attend the kinder prize giving ceremony, I saw this picture which is one of the winners’ art pieces. This made me stopped n looked at it. It made me think of J13219 – my best friend group. I feel warm n look at it, all those school time memories, what we did in the past came in my mind. Miss those days, happy n sad together. Exchanges diaries, shared beautiful songs, handmade gifts to each other, then from morib beach to mamak stall, then from phone calls to emails. Time flies, but our friendship connections are still there. Am waiting, waiting for the crossroad, where 3 of us can gather again, and continue our journey with each other like what we had in our ‘young’ time ^_^
---
got this from mei mei this morning ^_^


Yes, miss those good old time..I still keep all the letters & gifts... hoping one day when we get together again we can read those letters & have a good laugh of our young & naive days..:)Another fren i knew since I was in aus 10 years ago is moving interstate & I cried at work after she told me the newsI was a bit suprised why I even did that. I don't normally cry. Maybe the older I get the more emotional I get..The older I get, The more I realised the lesser good frens I got..Sometimes, i do wonder, if I didn't go to Aust, wat we will become? It maybe be a whole different stories all together?Anyway, with the distance & family commitment between us, I really hope that one day "like wat Seew said 3 of us will cross path again..back to the good old days, And better still, just like my favourate song, "let us grow old together slowly....
Eng

No comments: