Monday, August 30, 2010

pikachu vs Picasso :D

this made me hahahaha alone in the room at this midnight :D



haha funny sis n Bruce :p

well I have to sleep now, need to wake up early, to make sure royee reaches the kinder in time for his exam. I don't know what time actually, at least don't let him kelam kabut rush to kinder lo. somemore he gonna bring his new school bag :D



grandma bought this new bag from hatyai :D royee requested for a new school bag



angels got these pencil cases, coz my mum said, angels told my mum 'gogo has pencil case, we don't have pencil cases' so pity hor, in fact, I always tell them, mama will let u bring your new bags n pencil cases when u r in 5 years old class. I don't want to spoil them, n I don't want them to spoil the things @_@



I bought 4 containers for bbb n myself. so we can bring food along with us. previously they have a smaller one for bread n biscuits. in the pic, inside the container - homemade chicken floss cup cakes :)

ok good nite..
---
ps: mie, I shared with ma the pikachu story, both of us hahahaha :D btw, ma said the 'pikachu' drawing can hang on the wall before entering your room. good idea lo.

No comments: