Friday, August 13, 2010

Eva is pregnant!

got the photos from kinder fb, cute n funny!


my Eva with her big belly. when I look at this, I got the 'shock' feeling, ya pregnant at this young age can cause mummy faint :) just hoping my gal gal can protect themselves n get pregnant at the right age with right ma.


I love this pic, the gal is so sweet with the smile n feel as a happy pregnant mummy ^_^ like the idea of letting children feel how mummy feels when carrying the baby :)


time for the boys experience how papa help out n do in the daily life. cute children ^_^


I like thus sunny boy, cute neh! the main purpose I keep this picture is - look at the background gals, my Eva is sitting with her legs opened widely la @_@ adoi..

sometime I really wish I can stop my office work n be a kinder teacher. learn n grow with the children, they are innocent, simple, I go to the kinder n be a gardener, spreading all the happy seeds, fill the garden with laughter :D

No comments: