Thursday, April 29, 2010

Reborn

Am in the train now, left the office early coz I want to visit my mama at the hospital. Just called up the medical center, mama just out from operation theather, at last she has done her knees operation after few years of few years of pain n suffer. Now mama is in the HTU for monitoring overnight. Can't wait to see her, she would be feel better if we r around.

Thanks for all! My papa n digo r taking care bbb at home. My colleagues willing to help out during this month end closing + goal settings closure + mama's operation ^_^ sis shared the leave with me, so both of us can taking care my mama n bbb at home for 2.5 weeks ^_* thanks laogong for completing more housework during the absense of maid :) (ya sometime my expectation is too high for the house hygiene n tidiness that pressured him :p)

Give thanks, to the Holy one, that lead the operation done smoothly ^_^ pray for mama get well soon. Then my kaima also go operation soon, then when I get my bonus, I can bring my both mama cuti cuti Malaysia :D Thailand n indon also ok, with some sponsorship :p

Suddenly, miss my mama so much oo..


My mum contact pic in my phone. Me fatty fat fat, it's ok, when I am 50+, I look like my mama, then I am very happy already :D but can I escape the knees operation ar? Hmmm

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: