Saturday, April 10, 2010

The night

No I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way
The story goes
You always smile but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
No I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there
But then I let you go
And now it's only fair
That I should let you know
What you should know

I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore

Tonite is not an ordinary night. Tonight is the final night my maid stays with me. Few hours later my 1st ever maid will leave bbb n back to her bb. No matter how the end part is playing, but I can't just deny the beautiful story scene in the beginning n middle parts of the show.

Back in year 2010 when I finally couldn't stand with the journey between sg buloh n Banting every weekend twice return trips, n need help from sis n sacrificed her paktor time, while my laogong was away working in oversea; with the maid, I got bbb stay together at Banting, no more separation. So many leisure time I been having to go shopping, try nice food, pampering myself with the maid help. I thank her for all the help n care to my parents, bbb n myself. May God bless her n her family ^_^

Just came back from karaoke with sis. I sang 'without you' in the dark room. Sis controlled for not shouting my voice out :p somehow this song makes me think of the leaving of the maid. Almost 2 years hmmm... I can cry in the rural service when my college time I went to bidoh for few days. This, 2 years n staying together day n night. Last evening, I ym laogong, suddenly I felt down because if maid leaving :(

'But I guess that's just the way the story goes' I shall sleep now, 00:53, 10am angels music class, 11am+ bring kakak to the agency, then send her to the airport. A new chapter gonna begin in my age if 31 soon :)



1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

hi.. couldnt help coming by to see what the song is about.. so your maid is going back.. i think i understand, i have a maid since my girl is born.. when she went back for one month holiday, i was sort of helpless in the first few days.. then gradually it will be fine.. hope u will manage too..