Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today is my bday!

00:08 sweetiemich, happy birthday ya!!! Keke syiok sendiri :p a quick post before I fall asleep, 6 hours later I need to wake up n be the 'cute cleaner' :p my new role :D just done my face mask, who knows later in the office ppl want to take photo with me this bday gal, so try to be at presentable stage :p

Ya, this year bday am looking for it, tak tau malu one I asked Asmiza to spend me lunch today.
N guess what? I been talking about it since April fool day :P

This year bday is a special one ^_^

Thot to buy the bag for myself - my favorite brand lesportsac but.. I have 2 handbags now, spend much money on something which is not using frequently, rasa rugi pula.

I really like this when I 1st time saw it at klcc. Snapped pic only la. Free one :p
If I kaya enough, I would buy this for my gal gal ^_^ n match with the one that I like :p
I have my love one enough lo.. Laogong n bbb :*

N ya, the heavy 62kg gift - as mentioned in sis blog post.
She given herself to me as a lifelong gift,
coz the existence of her in this world is to company me - my mum used to say this :)
ok la, accept la, boh kira one :p


Jiang! Jiang! Jiang! Jiang! The BEST gift that I chosen for myself - at last, I got myself baptised as Christian on 4 April 2010 ^_^ this is my wish n to-do list since I was small - when the time I went to Sunday school every Sunday like my bbb doing now. So, new chapter of my life starts in my age of 31!

Well, let me stop here before I start non stop typing, suddenly feel so excited about my bday pula keke. I have prepared some sweets pack for kinder students n teachers, so I need to make sure I can finish everything at home, n bring bbb to school early, if possible, I want to follow bbb to give the sweets to all the teachers. Small token of appreciation :)

Thank you lord for giving me a happy n smooth yesterday ^_^ again, I wish myself 'Sheng ri kuai le!' good nite.. 00:30

No comments: