Thursday, April 08, 2010

Family message board

Since we were very small, our house is always having a White board as a reminder board n also family communication medium. Eg we write bday wishes, festive greetings, special messages to someone who is travelling.. The mostly use for this White board is: a wishlist board!

Since small time, when we ask something from papa, my dad would say 'u write on the whiteboard, i will consider it, when the time come, I will buy for u'. So everyone of us, including my mama, we write what we want eg what to buy for breakfast, colgate n soap, to my computer n mama's vios! Anything la..

Yesterday, royee asked my papa to buy him biscuit, my papa asked him to write on the whiteboard 'u write la, if not, wai gong forgets' then we found this on the board..


2 packets of t-bits - the crab pillow biscuit n the prawn slice. My mum found this soooo cute! Asked me to snap picture ^_^ I wonder if royee will draw more eg motorbike, toys... When he can get the t-bits after he drew it :p

btw, u can see me written there 'lunch box' - whenever I prepare lunch box for the next day, I would write on the board. Sometime I would get additional note next to 'lunch box' eg 'i have added few chicken nuggets' or 'more fish for u' all these messages are from my mummy, ohhh got a time 'i have added fried egg' from laogong :p when morning I see the message, can u imagine how warm n touched my heart is? Sweet!

remember when my eldest gogo's 16 bday, morning when he woke up, he didn't see any bday wishes on the board, he found so sad when he left the house to the school, he asked my mum 'why mei mei never leave any message to me?' my mum told me that, so I faster prepared some 'treasure hunt' for my gogo to get his bday gift :p my mum told me, when my gogo got my handmade card n gift, he was :D in tiew family, bday celebration is BIG n special day to everyone ^_^

Now we have a whiteboard in bkt31 too. I found this is so good for a family to strenghthen the family members relationship, n reminders, notes, messages, wishes and LOVE ^_^

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: