Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Royee 1st school outing

Bad weather, my friends asked me don't let royee joined the kinder trip to zoo. Then they told me may get h1n1 or aedes mosquito in the zoo too. Some asked me to follow the bus n go so can monitor royee. Hmmm I can only pray to God for the best n trust the teachers for taking good care of the children. As my papa said 'good! Let them go n learn to stay in team n discipline'. Ya, to let children explore without parents companied, doesn't mean I don't love my bb ^_^


Leaving home at 7am+ he woke me up at 6am+ :)


See, with this happy n excited mood, can I say 'no?' shall I say 'no' to stop him from having the great experience?



In the kinder. 'mummy, take picture, this is my friend :D' after the pic, I told both of them, later take photos at the zoo 'don't forget to smile har'


4 years old gal gal cannot join. But they insisted to follow me to the kinder, angel said 'i must go n say gogo bye bye de ma' :)


Hehehe children waiting inside, parents waiting outside. The scene like parents farewell their children at the airport, where the children flying to oversea for their good future kekeke..


Asked angel n eva, wanted to eat chicken rice or mcdonald, 'mc nonald!' hehe. I asked them, next year 3 bbb also go to the zoo, then mama n ahyi go shopping ar? Angel said 'mama n ahyi go mcnonald la' :p


About 6pm, I got my royee back home safely ^_^ thank you teachers for everything. Royee is holding the yakult drink, am not sure all children brought this back or only royee, coz I told the teacher royee is allergic to vitagen-sort of drink, may have stomachache. So it was good since he brought this back home, I got him to share the yakult with sisters :)

Been waiting photos for the zoo trip. Non stop checking kinder facebook ooo hahaha :P

No comments: