Friday, April 09, 2010

Lalat pakai pamper




Found this so cute! Children children, their wild imagination n creative ideas always challenge parents knowledge n experience, sometime, I come to an extend, hold my bbb 'eeeee babyyyyy' coz I don't know how to answer their 'why' :p good thing is, normally they smile at me, so I am not that malu :p

Friday again. As told me, in Islam, if u find the time flies so fast, it is one of the symptom of 'the world is ending' hmmm I told her, with so many natural disasters here n there, ppl dies by villages n regions, the world has been ended to this ppl who lost their homes n families. Night before, a video clip in the earthquake news, a woman cried out loud 'my brother! My home! My home I have lost my home!!!!!' I cried in my heart :(

Last nite I cried in my dream. In my dream, my papa told me he left not many days, so he asked me to talk to my sis 'get her to arrange her wedding soonest possible, doctor said me got not many days left' hmmmm what a sad dream :~~~

Thank God, this morning my papa happily shared with me 'see, my legs water retention has been reduced, here ni' more swelling right?' I pressed here n there 'ya! Here normal already!' then papa said the new medic the doctor given is good. I read the info, it is meant for blood pressure control. Maybe the medic that taken by that previously are not suitable for him, then got side effect. Went online n search the info on this new medic, today I have learnt, blood pressure medic has 4 groups, different group has different side effect, from coughing to more urine till giddy n water retention ^_^

No comments: