Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life goes on..




Hmm so many feeling n stories to share, but am in the rush, everyday in the tight schedule for everything. Been working together with the team for tomorrow deaprtment workshop n team building. After the workshop, is time for month end closing. 1week without maid, I am the daily cleaner :p so far so good, thanks laogong for helping much, but mum hasn't get used to this change. Weekend music classes also skipped for few classes, hope everything back to normal by may. Sunday school n sunday worship, we never miss :) n this may16, me n bbb need to perform for the mother's day at Sunday school. Every night we practice the songs.

This few days I always have this thought, if I am a maid, I can get outstanding rating from my boss ^_^ tak tau malu one, but I really feel that I can get everything done tip-top! 2ndly, when I get older, I hope my attitude, behaviour, words won't hurt my children n won't make them tired mentally. I do hope, 1 day in my old time, my children love me n happy with me, as now how they feel towards me :)

Tata. Train reaching station, gonna start being busy in the office!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: