Monday, April 05, 2010

Angels bb


Both angel n eva were chatting..
Eva: now we don't have baby, when big already then we have our bb la
Angel: yala when we grow big then we become mama hehe
Eva: I want have 2 babies
Angel: no la, 1 only la
Eva: I want 2. 1 boy 1 gal
Angel: I want 1 only.
Mummy: (busybody) u want gal or boy baby?
Angel: gal
Mummy: ooo (imagine my gals becoming mummies..)

These 2 gals har, so many topics nowadays. Sometime play the teacher-students games 'say apple' then other one 'apple' :p in fact, 22:28 now, they are still talking n singing. Laogong just came in the room with an apple..

Eva: don't eat apple in the room
Angel: no, u go out..
Eva: later your mouth got worms
Angel: yala, later your teeth no more, your mouth no more, your eyes your nose your body all no more THEN HOW?
Eva: yala.. How? How?
Non stop pilipala these 2 gals. Laogong keep quiet only.

Ok I want to sleep already, they still playing 'i am mummy, u r papa' games.. Hahahaha just heard this
Eva: u r mummy, u r laopo, u wear like laopo la
Angel: yala yala I am laopo now..
Eva: eh!! Laopo, I can see your panty la, your skirt is short! (btw, they are wearing pyjamas, how come got skirt har? Wild imagination!)

Let me snap a last pic of tonight.





22:39 angels sitting on books n let me snap the pic ^_^ good night..

P/s: 'mummy, take photo for us, our houses are very beautiful' 22:58




- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: