Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ripples

小雨点啊落水面啊 几个圈圈盼团圆啊
小雨点啊 落水面啊 点点滴滴 链连链啊

I sing this song in the morning. Not sure about the actual lyrics. Preparing myself to work n bbb sitting in the room watching me. They found this song interesting, royee 'mummy, what r u singing?' then I explained 'the 小雨点rain drops on the water, then it creates ripple, few ripples join together, like a family, all united' bbb looked at me n smile, but with puzzle face. 'do u know what is ripple?' no, they didn't know.

I explained it 'when water drop fall on the water surface, u can see circle' they smiled at me only. 'come! Let's go to the bathroom' I showed them how the water drops create ripple. Eye opening to them. I was in the rush actually, but managed to let them learn something new in the tiny time slot ^_*

Parents need to be knowledgable n be prepared for all sorts of questions that children gonna asked. Sometime we need to go into their world, learn about them, then can only get closer with them. However, as a working mother, most of the time, I feel I have limited time to make the session get efficiently. Can only run together with time lo.

Normally I sing a lot, n bbb very fast in catching new words in the lyrics, from the lyrics they learn a lot of stories n meaning of words. See, to my bbb, I am the queen of karaoke hahahaha :D this is somehow satisfied me to enjoy singing eventhough my voice has been categorized as duckling quack quack quack :p

No comments: