Monday, April 12, 2010

without maid

Laogong emailed me n asked me, what u have done till midnight yesterday? Below is my reply..

'Last nite once I reached home 9pm+ then bring all things down from the car,

Wash milk bottle
Bring tilam to the room, ask gal gal sleep
Bring in all the dry baju from outside, n hang them to respective rooms
Ask royee to susun kasut, n prepare their school shoes
Prepare baju sets for bbb, for noon n evening (my parents go hospital, my digo jaga them)
Pakaikan sleeping suit for gal gal, bbb want me to sing song..
Practice the Sunday school may presentation song n action
Switch off the light, ask 3 children to sleep in the room
Cuci pinggan mangkuk
lipat baju
Bbb sleep, I go mandi.
Bring all dirty cloths to washing machine n wash
Then 12am see digo go back liao, so I sapu n mop lantai x2
Go n clean the kitchen, see the dapur so oily, then I wash it
Then sleep around 1am+

Morning 6.50am wake up, mandi
Sidai last nite baju
Wake bbb up, mandi kan them
Give them milk
Ikat rambut for gal gal
Prepare water bottle
Change my cloths, n ask them to wear themselves the shoes
Then bring them to school at 8.20am (very rush), sing a short song along the way
Drive blur blur n eat the vege kuih papa bought for me
Ngam ngam reach train station at 9am
Sleep in the train, once buka mata, I reached sentral already
Now at work.. my hands are so dry..'

Last night before sleep n this morning before left home, I made sure I follow all that I need to do for my FACE! Moisturizer, eye gel, anti-aging! I need miracle water for my face n mineral water for by tired body. Over the weekend busy in bkt31 then half opened eyes in Banting, now I have more things to do at home. I like to do housework by my own, then I get the result up to my satisfaction level. N I am the type of person, who easily get addicted to do housework :p but limited time to sleep may affect my performance in the office n 'on bed?' :p

I am ok la to do everything, just hoping my mum can get used to the day without maid. In fact now I feel more freedom at my own house. Need to adjust everyone time schedule n to do list, everything gonna be alright. At least, I have 3 little cute helpers who help me much :D I need to set time for my rest hours, I don't want to yawning in the Sunday worship n my bible almost dropped few times in the 1.5 hours..shhhhh.... Must sleep early in Saturday nite, no more sacrifice sleeping hours frequently.





No comments: