Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blue blue cute avatar :p


Because of kak tina-my exxx supervisor asked me to stay cute like avatar keke then I told her I gonna wear blue on my bday..


Then I got ym message from Normah this morning, asking if I am wearing blue? So, I snapped the below pic in rush!


Ya! Am wearing blue today! Hehe taken this pic in the car, train coming, so rush, till I forgot to close my mouth hehe so tunjuk gigi :D no red lipcream yet, coz normally I use versaline in the morning to treatment my lips, then color it when I reach the office. So many pimples hor hmmm..

just bought this sunglasses on last sunday, together with sis. See my hair in brown? Now I am in the midst of changing my hair color from red/magenta to brown. Need another 2-3 times the only can get rid of the red color on my hair end.

So kelam kabut n sent bbb to the kinder. They brought the candies pack. Teacher said 'today is mama's birthday aaa? Sheng ri kuai le!' I feel shy shy in the car kekeke :p last Sunday my kaima called me, asked if I have any bday party at bkt31? I said, 'I am 31 ler, not 3 ler..' but now, my excitement is like celebrating 3 years old bday ooo hahahaha :D

No comments: