Wednesday, April 28, 2010

28042010

This morning again the pretty physically perfect girl park her car at handicapped parking lot. Hate to see this! Yesterday was the 1st time I seen it, ok, she might be late so excused her. Then this morning again she did the samerhing n today she has sufficient time to park her car at the right lot. So this is a bad habit n behaviour! I don't like ppl with no beautiful heart :( spoiled my morning hmmm

Forget about the bad feeling, I have a good story to share. My dad is willing to sponsor my god mother knee operation! So happy! My kai-ma can't really stand n walk nowadays, but still need to ride in bike to work. So this sponsorship is so precious to her n she is so happy n touched when I told her this news ^_^ thanks papa for this :)







give thank to God for all these happenings :)

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: