Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Sis dialogue

In the room
Eva: last time when we were small, we didn't know how to hold the milk bottle hor
Angel: ya lo
Eva: now we are big already ma, we know how to hold the milk bottle, so we don't need kakak to help hor
Angel: ya lo
~
Angel: just now I stepped on your foot, now I say sorry to u har, u don't cry har
Eva: ok, I am not crying anyway
~
angel is singing..
Eva: let's pray before we sleep
Angel: (stop singing) I am tired already, want to sleep
Eva: pray first
Angel: I want to sleep already
Eva: pray first then only sleep la
Angel: don't want to pray, I am tired
Eva: pray!
Angel: don't want!
Eva: pray!
Angel: don't want don't want
Eva: pray pray pray!!!
Angel: don't want dont want don't want hahahaha
Eva: pray pray pray la!! Dear Jesus, angel mdon't want to pray!
Angel: Jesus slept already, I want to sleep also, good nite Jesus
Eva: ....
~
22:33
Eva: (whispering) ya, pray. Dear Jesus, ...
Angel: eh, u r praying ar? Praying ar?
Eva: ya
Angel: ooooo ok
~
22:35 (now)
Eva: I am big already, I go to the toilet I don't need mama hold me
Angel: yes meh?
Eva: yes la, I am tall enough to do it by my own
Angel: yes meh?
Eva: yes la I can flush the toilet, I am tall enough. I am 4 years old ma
Angel: u r 4 years old meh? Not 5 ar?
Eva: eh eh eh I am 4 only, 5 years old have to do homework de
Angel: har? U got do homework ar? I got swimming ooo, I go swimming 1st
Eva: then only I go swimming
Angel: I walk slowly ooo
Eva: I bring t-shirts ooo
Angel: (holding the toy handphone) hello? Hello!? Ah yi? U see ah yi not talking
Eva: (got the phone from angel) ya, ah yi don't speak de? So quiet la
Angel: yalo, ah yi don't want to talk la
Eva: I am ah yi
Angel: u r mummy
Eva: no, i said I am ah yi
Angel: u r mummy, have 1 papa, 1 mummy..
Eva: have gogo jiejie didi meimei
Angel: wahhhh u so li hai aaaa
Eva: yala have so many people aaa. Have so many teachers also.. Teacher wong...
Angel: ahhhhhh! Don't want to talk already, I want to sleep, good nite!
Eva: here is Banting, klang has jaya jusco
Angel: jaya jeco
Eva: no, jaya jusco
Angel: jaya jusco. Ok la, I want to study tomorrow, want to sleep already la, good night!
22:49 they are still chatting, talking about who read newspaper, need money to buy newspaper... So many topics they chat, mummy can't follow them, mummy tired already

Angel is singing twinkle twinkle little star, mummy want to sleep lo, good nite! ^_^

Ps: eva is singing, angel asked eva to stop
Angel: hello? Hello? I am talking in the phone, u don't make noise har
Eva: ....
Angel: (talking to her toy phone) ah yi, are u there?


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: