Monday, May 03, 2010

bbb at pantai morib

More photos, click here >>>> http://picasaweb.google.com/109879904720077083169/BBBPantaiMoribOuting

Been talking about labour day outing with tiew family, from genting highlands to tiara beach to the final decision, kl bird park. However, my mama gone for her knees operation at 2 days before the holiday. So we cancelled the family trip, n laogong n I brought bbb to morib beach only lo. I enjoyed the trip coz bbb enjoyed it so much! Laogong also happy having fun with bbb :D from 11am to 1pm+ we were there. Then 3pm+ I went to visit my mama at the hospital alone. Night time, again went to the hospital with bbb n laogong.

Below pic taken with iPhone to share them with my sis who was working in the office when we were having fun at the beach :p



Pantai baru morib


Royee n the donkey - the gift from Jakarta laogong bought for royee when he was 1+


Angel n eva


Angel only quietly playing - full n empty the cup for the whole trip ^_^ may she feel calm in the natural beauty



She chosen this small sized baju - 18-24 mth size :S



Eva n her 'house'


Eva enjoyed the most in this outing, so can see so many happy faces pic :)


Laogong kena gigit semut :p

~~~~~~~


My mama in the hosp, 3rd day, asked her to post pic for bbb :p

No comments: