Friday, May 07, 2010

How to...

Just now I google 'how to create iphone photo album' n I found this.


1st, nice header pic :) then some how to question, how to make love n kiss, might be some friends who wanted to feel loved. How to get pregnant n lose weight, most of the women concerns. How to hack facebook? Naughty ppl @_@

Well, by looking this, u know today, my Friday is easy n relaxed :p so Canberra busybody on ppl questions n query ^_^ body aching, I don't want to pressure myself, so enjoy my Friday with simple schedule. Lunch with as, we chose to sit near to corner, less ppl.

Think to bring bbb to klang, so they won't disturb my mum; think to stay at banting, so I can clean the house n taking care my mama so sis can rest. Hmmm so still undecided yet. Anyway, I will send angels to their music class, tomolo 10am. Then go back Banting again. Sunday will go Sunday school n bring my kaima to Banting to celebrate mother's day with my mummy as well. So this weekend, I will spend more time on the road Banting-klang-Banting. Laogong will bring royee to sgbuloh, to celebrate mother's day with mum in law. Hopefully my mum in law understand my condition for not going back Sgbuloh. I have to take over the responsibility from sis to jaga mama, coz sis n Bruce want to love love ma :p

In the train now, phone time lagged, so I missed the previous train :( bought 3 books for bbb, hopefully they like the story. tata!


No comments: