Monday, May 24, 2010

Mummy, ni' xin ku le~

昨夜,angel 的一句 'mummy, 你辛苦了' 让我回味直今:)

Last night, when I was busy packing some home class material in the study room, rushing back to Banting coz it was late, out of sudden I heard this 'mummy, ni' xin ku le' angel mentioned it. Normally we teling this to ppl who have contributed or putting effort, we appreciate the kindness n say 'u r tired/ putting much effort' sort of direct translation.

I paused a while when I heard that. N she repeated the phrase again. I mention this a lot to the teachers who work so hard to taking care so many children n so many other things to be settled; to sis who was taking care my mum for a hectic week.. But now, my gal can see my hardwork to them n the family :p feeling great with her thankful heart :)

But.. Hmm.. Bcoz of surprise, I didn't know how to answer, I said 'ya, mummy xin ku le' hmm found myself I bit :$ ya, I need 'sample answer for dummy' :( thank God, angel gave me another chance to have 'nicer' answer, when she went down n saw me preparing milk for them, again she said 'mummy~ ni' xin ku le ooo' 'xie xie ni', ni' ye xin ku le, wo men yiqi jia you oo' (thank you, u too, xin ku le, let's gambatte together) :p

caiyo, caiyo, caiyo! :D I just can't help myself falling in love truly deeply madly to my lovely shonejay angels :*

Ps:
Visiting my kai ma at the hospital on saturday, her knee operation shall be held today.

No comments: