Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Friday Friday

Thot to reach the office early, but jammed in the traffic. Sitting here for nearly 30 minutes, feeling sleepy @_@ this morning, laogong said may be I can look for job at klang. ya might do so when I fully stay in bkt31. Yesterday went to usj office for meeting with vendors, like the free n easy working life there, less ppl more freedom. Tired of travelling ooo. Laogong's office moving to shah alam too, good thing is, no more working in Saturdays :)

Starting today I will be on half day working, noon go back home to jaga bbb. Thanks sis for her 1week leave, my turn to jaga mama n bbb now. Plan to bring bbb to cut their hair today. Ya, gonna cut angels long hair. At last, they are ok with the idea, with condition, keep it long after cutting it. Means that, can cut it short once only :p always see them in long hair, want to give them another images :p angel said: so mummy, u also cut your hair short har. Hmmm I wish to do that, but friends non stop saying long hair suit me. Hmmm see how har, to cut hair short, need courage too :p anyhow, I feel a bit sayang to cut angels hair, coz their hairs are beautiful n in good health.

Been falling sick few days, today getting better, so plan to take the h1n1 vaccine today in the office. Company ordered the vaccine for all the staff in the building, coz few confirmed cases at our office building. I found this is funny - h1n1 = hamburger satu, nugget satu :p

Tomorrow is teachers day, tired sick mummy can't make it to prepare the gift to the kinder teachers, see if we can make something over the weekend. Finally, royee can swim in the kinder today, he was so excited, non stop reminding me to bring this n that :) I told bbb, once your hairs are short, mummy can bring u all go outdoor more frequent, look clean n tidy ma, then royee said he wanted to climb the tree :p eva explained to royee, how coconut tree looks like 'only 1 straight line, no many many lines de' ^_^

Reaching office soon, hmm yesterday boss told me ge us leaving 'dont know how's your promotion' I told her never mind la. Somehow, I always keep this in my mind, 'when it is yours, it will be yours' n as papa always tells me 'u always have no luck!' he told me this when I was in standard 6 n the years after. Hmm never mind la, I am lucky enough to be in tiew family, to have my bbb, to be the chosen one by the Lord :D

Tata!




No comments: