Friday, May 07, 2010

Mummy is back!




Look better right compared to last wekend pic. Mummy lost weight 7-8kg ooo.. But she gonna catch up her weight very soon coz my digo cooks very yummy dishes everyday! :D


Mummy n angels. Bbb still don't understand much why they r not allowed to get near to waipo.. They miss her so much! So mummy is always using walker to block bbb to get near her, she feels secured if the walker is with her. Can see some light spotting on the plaster? In fact she is not ready to discharge bcoz of that, but mummy miss the home too much :(


Sis wrapped the legs up, prepare mummy to take quick shower. Can see the legs got swelling? Hmmm nurse told me, this gonna be on n off for 6 weeks!



Mummy washing her hair, busybody trio in watching :p


Ok, wu liao de daughter :p we bought the 2 function walker at rm78. We found it so cheap compare to my mummy hospital roommate, the auntie bought it at rm100+



Mummy rinse her hair. There must be always someone beside mummy to help her n get ready for her. At home, patient is always right! :D


Ok my turn to be wu liao :p helping my mum to bath. A very quick but adventure. Fast n steady. At least she didn't fall down like what happened in the afternoon. I was so panic in the office when sis called me about the fall. So worried. Talked to doreen to ease my feeling. Shared with as too, then my eyes started to get waterly :~ I told as, I can't go n tell my boss I want to leave early, coz surely I would cry wawawawa :~~~


Bruce came back last night. Feel so sorry to sis n Bruce. Coz sis needs to jaga mummy n the couple can't go paktor with no worry :(

Once I reached home from work, sis told me she is so tired than she at work. Need to take care for the elder, n control the 3 little monsters. Busy in the kitchen n 24 hours on call. Mie, this is the best gift we can give to mama for mother's day n to thanks her for her love n care to us all these years. Me too slept about 5 hours last nite, coz I want to make sure the house is clean n tidy, so my mum can feel better at home. Before I flat on the bed, I SMS my sis 'my hands got swollen also, am so tired, u r tired too. Never mind, once mama ok, she can take care bbb n we go travelling :D'

I will keep these in my precious diary: 1st time cry for mum in the office, bath her, touch her hair, moisturizer n dry her hair, wear socks for her, bring her legs up on the bed, adjust the pillow n make her sleep, cover the blanket, follow very slowly at her back when she walked to the toilet, waiting her n talking to her outside the toilet...

Thank you Lord for giving me chance to experience all these, n may You continue leading my mummy for fast recovery. Continue giving me strength n health for these taking good care to papa n mama n the family. Hope mummy can feel our love n care to her. In Jesus name, amen.

^_^

2 comments:

Tinky Winky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tinky Winky said...

Haha, earlier post got grammar error...

You and your sis are good daughters. When you grow old, it would be the 3 monsters turn to take care of you. You are blessed.