Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today is Wednesday

Slept at 2am last nite, after cleaning the house, it was 12am+ papa non stop saying 'it's ok, I can sweep n mop the floor tomorrow morning, u don't need clean the house' hmmm I sweep n mop the floor then I got backache, guess papa will feel the pain too if he clean the house. I am 30 n he is 60, never mind la, I am young enough to take the burden n rest less.

Before falling asleep, check sis's blog post n facebook for bbb kinder updates. This is the todo list for a sister n mummy :) tired oooo but in order to do more, treasure more memory n special moments, I need to maximize my time.

Some pictures print screen from kinder facebook..



Angel n the team


Eva n the team


Angel - I guess


Like this - not all scars show, not all wounds heal..

No comments: