Friday, May 07, 2010

New slippers

Last nite, I went out bought dress for my mama, then anti slip floor mat. I brought royee along, coz always get near to my mama, he just missed her so much! When we wanted to go out, he wore sport shoes. He told me his slipper not comfortable to wear. So I decided to buy him a new pair, coz this is not the 1st time he complaining.

We went to bata shop, I made him to read for me 'bata' then he b-a ba, t-a ta, bata! I told him, last time my grandfather works n retired from bata factory :) so I let him choose his slippers. Can see him 'wahhhh' coz so many shoes n color. We short listed some, I put the shoes on the floor, eh, not really cheap, a pair of slipper cost around rm 40. Then, suddenly he choose another one on the rack, n he looked at me with his 'shining' eye balls, smile 'mummy I want this' since he gonna wear it, so I let him decide, coz I gonna charge his dad for the expenses :p he tried on it, n walked around with flying feeling :D



This morning, wearing slipper to the kinder. Normally he wear sport shoes de. Aaahh biar dia la..


'mummy take my full body with the shoes'


His choice!

No comments: