Friday, May 21, 2010

Tiring Friday

Ya Friday, n this Friday I work half day. Just now walked together with boss to the train station, talked about my mum, children.. Hmm he asked 'why u never submit the job rotation for 12 months request' I told him I was afraid of the work location, don't know where assigned to' in fact, am waiting for internal vacancy which I can work closer to klang. Coz tiring ooooo travelling everyday. Travelling n taking care children hmmm. Boss said not easy, we all need to work, pressure from job, then at the same time need to taking care family, children. Hmmm. Keep this in my heart, today As told me 'u will get pay for all the good things u do today, just the matter of time' ^_^ inspiring..

This morning got call from hospital, doctor talked to me regarding my god ma knee operation. Confirmed next monday or the latest Tuesday they will do the surgery. Hope after this, daily life gets easier n better for god ma when she can walk well. Ya! I shall take her before n after pic :p later go hospital

Tomolo we will go to kinder for report cards, see what comments I gonna get har :p I need to ask teachers something too, want to know children learning attitude in the class. About the result, how many abc 123 they learnt, am not really care coz I believe that, when bbb have good attitude n behaviour in learning, sooner of later they can master those academy subjects ^_^ strengthen the base first.

In the train now, wishing I can travel to some other place, really need a rest n peaceful mind.




Found this in my phone photo album, don't know what games bbb playing.. Ya, hod nice it gonna be if I can go to White n cool place..

No comments: