Monday, May 10, 2010

future bb name

Have u heard about this? when your children suck the foot finger, means that the mummy is pregnant. My kaima told me this when royee non stop sucking his foot fingers when he was baby time. Yesterday morning, I saw eva sucking her foot finger. I looked at her, ‘eva, this is dirty, stop that’ she smiled at me. then evening, I saw angel did the same ‘hey! This is dirty!’ she just smiled at me n felt shy. Hmmm.. what a shocking thought ‘am I pregnant?’ ok I am ah soh enough to somehow have that lagenda thought kekeke.. shared this with laogong, laogong of course, entertain me this wu liao wife :p I told laogong, I got future bb name.. do u want to know? then we have the conversation in ym..



husband n wife can be that wu liao :p ok, back to work..

1 comment:

poohmehmeh said...

crystal thea roger...combination of royee and angels...

roger~ roger~ can be fortune-teller.. macam ibu bapa so wu liao..