Thursday, May 20, 2010

Eva's mummy

Recently Eva likes to draw mummy de face n body, on the paper, on the wet sand, in the air.







So when the kinder tag the below pic in my facebook, with question 'this is? Human? Airplane?' I know this is from eva, n she made 'mummy' :) I did ask angel who did this, she told me Eva did it. Then I asked angel 'what did u make?' she said 'long long long snake!' :p



Feel touched b thankful for children skill build up. To other ppl, all those childish drawing n singing n actions are silly or funny, but to parents n reachers who go thru the process from zero to something, we feel proud of the children. That's why, my eyes got wetty in the parents day celebration in the church last Sunday. From singing to lord's prayer to actions, u can see smile in parents' eyes when they children made it to their level best!

Tonight, I may teach bbb to draw animals step by step. I have an application in my iPhone installed, let's together learn how to draw animals, mummy is lacking in drawing :p gambatte!

No comments: