Thursday, September 06, 2012

messy Thursday

today day start with mess.. mess in my mind..mess in morning preparation.


learnt a lesson today..


..all trust in God's will ^^


this morning laogong wake me up , he told me it was 7am! 'I have switch off your alarm' haiya!!! no wonder I can sleep like a pig la, no alarm, so comfortable warm bed >_< kelam kabut I went to the bath room, and royee came to me, 'I can't find my sports shirt' hmmm without spec, I looked for him the shirt in my room, couldn't find. then asked help from laogong.. then kelam kabut everyone hmmm..



pack my breakfast from here..


am eating this in the office ^^



last night when I reached home, sis was watching drama series and carrying baby shyuan with no face expression. sis said baby was too cranky for nothing crying and crying after everything fulfilled. hehe.. hope my sis won't lose her interest towards this baby, coz shyuan is sis's own daughter aaaa ^^



baby got crying time, and happy smiling fun time too!


2 of them are 'stim' :p

yesterday in the office, got to know a officemate is found to have lung cancer stage2 after his 1kidney removal operation. when case like this happen to our near circle, then the impact brings more strength. so I told laogong, to take good care of himself. try to avoid those unhealthy food and have quality sleep hours. when you know you going to die soon, when you know you going to leave your beloved family behind, is all other materialistic and negative feeling towards your enemies still important?


treasure what we are having. get the true happiness in your life :)



happy Thursday! can't wait for this Saturday outing with children :D

No comments: