Thursday, September 20, 2012

2009 flora Thursday

good morning~


breakfast from laogong :*

wonder if you all drink milo with condensed milk like last time our parents usually did? for very long time, my house doesn't have condensed milk in the fridge. so we always drink pure milo only. my children too coz they don't know milo to drink with condensed milk :p when I was small, coz I don't drink milk powder after age1. so my mama always give me barley with condensed milk. manis oooo.. but it works to raise a fatty and healthy baby :D



today am wearing flowers - bag got flower design, dress too, and the shoes with ring flowers :p today mission is to clear many many pending works. then final touch up on my digo's restaurant new menu. more new dishes added in, all yummy yummy ooo~



the pressure is there when the business hours extended to cater for dinner time. variety of choices to attract customers to come often.



to earn more so these 2 ppl can have better treat :p my ersao getting slimmer, then baby song song getting cutie fatter and taller :D



these 2 are now suffering @_@ coz my sis always 'playing' baby shyuan when sis is free and got nothing to do. then when my sis is tired and sleepy, is time for shyuan to bully the mummy, make noise for everything :D



shyuan xin en at almost 2 months. started to ee ee oo oo already.

ok, just pen off here. I want to check groupon, see if I can get some special class for bbb at competitive prices. hehe smart mummy :p



Bbbb done this from a clay class. very cute ooo


the bottles are cute! my bbb are sweet and cute! :D look at angel, she is the one with all sort of accessories on her body - hair band, sling bag, vest macam macam ada. her mix and match idea can go wild!



my Bbbb = my happiness ^^


^__^

No comments: