Friday, September 21, 2012

attitude




in a beautiful peaceful place, there must be ppl who non stop bringing positive energy to everyone, and there is also ppl who like to create conflicts to make ppl feeling not good. then we can ensure the eco-balanced.

this week, I got few bullets shoot in the office. I dont get hurt deeply coz I have been matured. this week, I learnt how to handle ppl, I can practice anger and people management. when ppl talk louder, we don't need to raise our voice to burden our throat. as long as our justification and tone is firm, then smart ppl know who is right and who is pretending to be right.




I like today office work ending with this conversation..

boss: michelle, you are good. ppl do many things to you, you still playing and smiling around.. you have very good attitude. never mind, the GOD is GREAT.. remember this, the God is Great.

ya, what for I want to dislike ppl who dislike me? I just need to be myself. ya, of course, I will be protective, so I can avoid you hurt me many many more times. but I wont hate you. coz, whoever wants to revenge or making ppl life difficult, the person would somehow more suffered by own negative spirit.



so, I can't force ppl to see the blue sky, if they choose not to face the sunny bright. my world is broad, coz I see and smile to the borderless sky everyday :D



sweetness and colours can always add on to the black and white dullness :) rich is the soul can make us go farer ^^

happy weekend!!



thinking to concur this handmade blanket :p dream BIG!

No comments: