Wednesday, September 05, 2012

0509

today is Tuesday or Wednesday ya? hmm can't recall. just got a seat in the training after >35min standing @_@ I feel very tired today, and I cleared a lot of outstanding work too!



today when I reached the office in the morning, only realised my foot finger was bleeding >_< no wonder I felt not comfortable. this is not the 1st time I wear this sandals :(



today we have raya open house in he department ^^ I like this invitation design and the cute creative cup cakes design. the combination is by myself :D


after clearing off some urgent works, I helped the team for fruits cutting.


we got our homemade buah Rojak done!


we have hot hot lemang from the bamboo!


fresh fruits too!


see the yummy foods?


smell so tempting!!


ehehe before makan, snap pic 1st . from left - our department big sis faz, my team partner sofia, my new office neighbour jess (my ex supervisor, friend, big sis too!), and I am in baju kurung kedah ^0^


well, posing sikit with the satay, I put the satay back after the photo snapping. but this guy, gone with the satay :p btw, he was a singer? I heard about that but am not sure. but I heard his singing once in the team building, nice!



hehehe gambar session for orang yang syiok sendiri :p



we have many many nice things and foods for lucky draw..



this consider good lucky draw.. the last last numbers..


and I got this! rm10 cash voucher :D besides, each of us got a raya packet from our generous head of department :D




done with makan makan then get back to work :D 1 sit opposite the 1st guy (facing you) in the pic ^^




tata! reaching station.. to pick up my boy and pack dinner for my sis~

No comments: