Friday, September 21, 2012

2109 special mm day!

yo! today is FLY-day!! came early to the train station, but missed the earlier train. good too! I can sitting and browsing fb and blogging ^^


today is mei mei's bday!! age of 33 with all the warm happiness of family, self achievement, bundle of joys~ may all your dreams come true and always in the pink of health ^0^

祝福你,深深的 :)



the uncle put a smile on my face and place a question mark in my head. for Chinese, how to differentiate the marital status from outlook? compare to Indian, the black dot means single, red dot is married. right? hope I don't get mistaken. coz I remember it this way 'red light is STOP! so guy should stop dating the girl coz she is married' :D



comment from the above status post :p don't worry, I am too heavy to fly high :p the work load in the office, always brings me back to the reality. just hoping today boss won't bring me along for the meeting at headquarter, coz I wear very casual today >.<



funny right? I always show you my legs lately kekeke.. snap the pic in the train with many passengers, I cant do it too obvious :p

today to finish the restaurant menu, send them back to banting, so tomorrow we will use the new menu :) this weekend I will be on standby for the system integration problem solving, hopefully they don't call me, weekend suppose to be rest days and no office related work allowed :p

this weekend sis, bruce, baby shyuan and I will visit the baby's baby sitter to send shyuan's stuff and to communicate to the nanny about shyuan's habit. ya, sis will be back to work next week, very fast huh? 2 months just gone like this, and I wonder is sis can recall what she has done in these 60days - baby crying, feeding time, singing lullaby, massaging baby's tummy, the room full with all sorts good and not so pleasant smell? ^0^



how true :) find a way that suits to the mother and the baby then, that would be the perfect way!



..and definitely not in this way @_@ the devil mummy is always bully the cutie baby..



smart baby, now she knows how to say NO silently. sometime she just ignored the crazy mummy ^0^

let's pen off here. here is a bit noisy in the train. can't concentrate. sometime, the basic courtesy as a passenger in the public transport is important to allow everyone respect each other. now in this tran coach, a group of ppl watching movie clip together with speaker loud on. then another side playing mp3 openly without ear plug. your favourite songs don't mean we like them too! then the train is playing some advertisements on the left, and Tom and jerry animation on the right.. @_@




No comments: