Tuesday, September 04, 2012

bum bum tuesday

hmmm am in the train, am so sleepy @_@


I envy this small little cutie, sleep in her sweet dream zZzz..



again I steam chicken with chicken essence this morning..


this time, I add few scallop..


hope it taste nicer :)



September is here.. and I can't wait for December ^0^ btw, I ate junk food in the office :p got it from the raya hamper..



my baby bbb in year 2009


.. then 2011.. so in year 2013, I will have them in the primary school uniforms :D

time flies.. last night I checked all the forms from angels primary school. then I told laogong, 'our girls grow up le, going to be standard one soon' if you ask me about my feeling about this? frankly tell you, I am now thinking where to buy good but cheaper school bags for bbb 2013 class. when they will have more discount for school uniforms? EXPENSES is in my mind. this is the only disadvantage I see for having children at very small age gap :p 3 sets for everything in the same time. I have asked laogong to check if we can get any cash voucher from any credit cards redemption or not ;p but now, credit cards go for cash rebate @_@

or, we accept sponsorship, if any of sweetiemich readers are having any stationery samples, free gift to try, socks quality review.. I don't mind hahahaha :D silly mummy, ya, if I am somebody then ok la, get things for free.. I am just a nobody, so, work harder to earn more to spend for children >_< that day my sis complained to the pharmacy girl on the expensive milk powder 'it is all about the same price, no more cheap milk powder one, what papa mama can do is, work harder to buy milk' strongly agree with this. no other choice >_<



this morning I cook lunch for sis and myself, I hang cloths, I clean the kitchen.. asked help from laogong to iron my cloths, hug hug royee before he left the house.. am thankful for all these, eventhough I am a working mummy, but still I have chance to experience housewife role sweetness and warmth ^^



am so hungry and the train is still stopping to wait for the signal clearance.. am sleepy, but I need to wait for at least 12 hours then only can have a good sleep.. Ai..

yesterday 2 girls calling me to inform me today they have exam, over the phone I asked them to check their pencil case with sufficient stationery. asked them to sleep early and drink more water. hope they enjoy the kinder exam.. coz this gonna be the final one for happy exam which scoring wont affect your feeling.. :p



happy Tuesday!

No comments: