Wednesday, September 19, 2012

1909 sharing ^^







hehe^^ very tired everyday, can snooze off at anytime, anywhere. luckily today I am in ladies coach, so women should understand how a working mother gone through, go to the office with tiredness, snoring in the train, reach th station and continue working smart in the office.




what I am on this week? UAT for the integration system that my office is now working on. the whole week from 9.30am to 9pm @_@ but u left early, as i need to pick up my royee boy from the child care centre. final week for me to stay with him. sister going back to work by next week, so fast, 2 months maternity leaves have just gone like that.


dinner with the boy ^^


art work doing for royee's homework :) I like to see laogong's smile ^^

"😊 today morning officemate brought nice kuih from indon, made me think of you ☀ nice day!"



^^

No comments: