Friday, September 07, 2012

0709 Friday




can't find my long jean and office t-shirt, so I wear jean dress today :D unwilling to wake up this morning, same to royee boy. last night we reached home at 11pm+ after attending my grandma's bday celebration.


see happy faces.. see my papa happy.. see my grandma really old but fit.. see song song becoming bigger size ^^



sis, royee and I reached when everyone taking family pic. surprised to see us ^^



my grandma with her eldest and youngest sons :)



pic taken before we joining in.. my gals grow taller! and my ersao getting slimmer with sexy body curve :p



we joined in!



simple and yet a very warm small gathering that held very last minute. not calling every relative, 4pm decided to have party at 8pm. so we would expect when all the party photos are up, those who didn't know about this gathering would jump! :p suppose to have a very grand one in the restaurant, but my grandma doesn't want it, and there people said we shouldn't celebrate our birthday when we are old. pantang ooo.. so last night, we have no birthday cake.
I slept at 1am+ last night..



coz I received these!!



ta-da! just a few click during lunch, and you can spend your salary for what you want without going out :p



all the cutie and sweetie fabrics for my sewing projects.. with no project end timeline ^0^



showed laogong this, he said 'I am going to cane you! this I can make also! buy this kin of paper then do the photocopy using the copier machine, then you will have this ma..' hello uncle, this is iron-on-stickers ok! not projector slide @_@



laogong said 'so tonight you not going to sleep right?' kekekke... these parcels really make up my day!







come! let's shake your bum bum and enjoy today! TGIF ya!



ps: my bbb like standing in the train kekekke :p

No comments: