Thursday, September 27, 2012

handmade mood

because of I spent quite a lot lately in buying fabrics and materials..



feeling guilty too if I don't do anything..



like this fabric.. so I come out this..


like the soft colour tones.. so I decided to keep it for myself :p



an incomplete handphone pouch.. 1st time use this fabric design, as I always go for cute cartoon :p the outcome is quite nice.. I like it ^^ but, just stopped at final touch @_@



..and start with this..



hand sewing this handphone pouch homework when my sick boy is sleeping.. 1st time, I mix and match the colours for the the patch work :)



this is a classmate finished pouch. so inspiring with the creative touch up. mine look like a kid's work @_@ to work harder to enhance my skill and creativity :)


from facebook see this. ppl's ms sue.. so lovely and elegant! romantic feel oooo~



see this in my office elevator. the green lace shoes are so lovely.



wonder how would I look like when I am in the lace shoes. don't know if I can walk as normal or not, afraid of my steps spoil the shoes ><



ok, I will do more handmade stuff in my free time. or I shall say I will make myself time slot for handmade. to clear my existing fabrics collection, then buy more again :p



nice ^^

No comments: