Tuesday, September 11, 2012

aloha!

good morning Tuesday, today is 911, a college friend's birthday ^^ just wonder, every year I SMS him the birthday wishes, sometime he replied, sometime he didn't, if he still remember me?



as what a story tells, ppl asks a man, why he still treating the wife so nice, doing the romantic routine everyday, while the wife has lost her memory and stay in the hospital. the man said 'she has no memory about me, but I still know who is she'.


to me, there is no natural born romantic person. a romantic person is who treasure the relationship and appreciate love and bonding between 2. you want the person to be happy, you do things to cheer him or her up with sincere effort and care.



last night I make the space clear. bought a big casing to store my fabric collection. my officemate wants to do coin purse together with me. so last night I came up this, cut the fabric with according to the pattern, hopefully we can do it together in this coming Friday lunch hours ^^




that day I curi snapped this pic :p I like the bag idea. plan to do one. now in my hand I have a wallet for royee, pending to final sewing. then I will submit a sewing class homework, a handphone pouch, before I go for more own idea stuff :)





No comments: