Friday, August 17, 2012

u-hu~

yes! today is a BAGUS Friday :D although there is lots of urgent - die die mush finish by today work, and I am going to be a one man show coz partner gone back hometown for raya celebration.. am still having relaxing mood! going to have 4 days holidays, and I am going to get bbb all together ^^

before start bla bla bla for today, now am in the train, a girl sitting opposite me with her short skirt..


and I can see her panty! not only me, the guy besides me can see it clearly too hmmm... next time I need to be cautious too when I wear short skirt :p



btw, an angel baby is sleeping next to me, in her mummy's cradle ^^ this morning I don't hear baby shyuan crying, I guess she has slowly adjusted her sleeping time to suit her mummy's :)



at 1st I thought of skipping this year book fest. stay home and rest in the raya holidays. then I plan to go there on my work day, to buy stationery stocks for bbb. then I think of bbb likes comic books, go to the book fest maybe I can get more with relatively cheaper price. then since i go there to buy their books, then might as well I bring them there. ya! this is what in my mind - bringing 3 children to the book fest with lots of books (tend to spend much more) and lots of people (time spend to look for my missing child?) hmmm.. shall I make myself that tired? but if I bring them go to the book fest, they may have chance to see authors of their favourite books? hmm still considering this holiday outing..

4 days holidays. day1 bbb have weekend classes. day2 sunday service. day3 bro in law's engagement. day4 no plan yet. if I want to go book fest, go on? I feel to go outing in nature. thought of travelling to national park, but I don't want to be in the massive traffic jams. hmm see how, maybe I just stay at home and do nothing :p



start working on my sewing homework..



tiring but enjoying it..



hopefully I can get 1 purse done in this raya holiday ^^



am hungry now. this is my yesterday breakfast.


this kaya butter toast too! :D I like this. coz of the butter. I like butter with bread ^^


this is my last night dinner. see the kaya butter toast? hehe 1 day twice orders of toast :p but I prefer the one at the chicken rice shop compare to this. shall I go for the breakfast again? :D

well pen off here. the sleeping angel now is very cranky, eh eh eh for don't know what. reaching station, want to start my happy Friday!



cute!

1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

Hamsap!!! ;)