Wednesday, August 29, 2012

2908 Wednesday

For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God.
(1 Peter 2:15, 16 ESV)




good morning ^^ when I got in the train, I nap. 30 min. I wake up, my head was on someone's shoulder ^0^ good man who sitting beside me, coz he lend his shoulder to me, force too heheheh :p



wake up at 5+am, I cook fish bah kut teh with mushroom too. pack myself and royee lunch box to eat in the office and the school.



last night I brought royee for pizza as dinner.. happily he enjoyed the cheese and soft drink. we took 1/4 glass of the drink only.



then we went to supermarket for grocery.



the habit of love sharing from the kinder till now, royee always ask for some foods to share with his friends :) yesterday he bought Oreo cookies.



decided to change the school for royee as we prefer the time table for the school that Angels got in. all morning session and co-curriculum scheduled on weekday. I asked royee how many good friends he gonna miss, he said one - very good friend. since we don't know he gonna be in the same class with the good friend, and he can get new friends in the new school, so devil mummy persuade him for a school exchange >.< don't know good or bad, but what I can see is, we gonna have quality morning session if mummy sends babies to the school every morning :)



we took the above pic for my girls . miss them much..




must be busy preparing a practicing for year end concert. happy story is, this Friday is a national public holiday, so we can all stay together in longer weekend :)



time flies.. my girls going to be standard one. in year 2008, when I moved to bkt31, and this of year 2012 a transition year for angels and royee to be in 2 different locations, I got headache all the time. how to handle? good or bad affect to the children mental development? how are my parents feeling? how to stay 2 different locations and cope with the separation of children and parents?.... and now, we left 3 months to cope with all these.. then we gonna stay together day and night :D






'I hope morning wake up call is not by the alarm clock, but DREAM' ^^

happy Wednesday and today I am in playsuit :p

No comments: