Tuesday, August 14, 2012

1408 tuesday

I am in mild wet. walking in the rain in the morning ^^ most of the time, I don't use umbrella in rainy day, coz not many chances for us to walk or run under the rain :)



waiting for the train. see many Malays carrying big luggages, bringing babies.. Should be back home for raya :) the feeling of family bonding is good. and of course, the traffic on the road is smoother :D



this morning I cooked bah kut teh - chicken + fish + mushroom. there is no logic in my cooking, I mix everything which I like :p



lunch box for me and royee. today I remember to get him a spoon :p



last sunday we went for sunday service in the morning. now we have new church, so the new route made us to walk more and climb more. you can take lift too. but I told my bbb, come, let's jogging before we worship God :D


'city on a hill. the community of disciples' with this mission, the church urge parents to bring children along to adult service as part of family event besides listening to the sermon ^^ as I know, children get more than this, they learn togetherness and think broader with more info they listen to.


last sunday was youth sunday too.



we have 1 pic, 1 story, 1 church project. I like this creative idea.


got to see very meaningful old photo and very precious moments captured.


see happy faces..


self acceptance and appreciation..


togetherness in God's blessing ^^


after the sunday school, while waiting for royee gogo.


ok, you got to see pretty girl not so pretty side.. angel is a messy girl @_@ laogong told my mama, when angel grows up, boys see her pretty face photo then date her out. but see her eating style and dirty faces, then there won't be the 2nd date ^0^


Eva been checking her belt or panty or don't know what..


I went to royee's class.. he was helping the teacher collecting all name tag.


yo! at last we can go back le..


there is one colleague always teasing me 'come to my house la, as long as there is a tree then your children can be monkeys there' :p


big boy and girl le.. I can handle 3 of them with no problem..


but without a man to support, I feel the missing part and loneliness..


left from the church, I brought children to the shopping mall. to buy them shoes and movie tickets..


meal before entering the cinema..


we watched ice age ^^ nice one, children got a good laugh there.. rm41 for 4 of tickets..


tired le.. from morning till the evening.. i was quite enjoying the simple outing. bbb were quite obedient :) am thinking, possible to bring them to travel farer? ^^

---
well these are the reason for the colleague teasing..






hehehe bbb like tree climbing :D



ok.. this is meant for my sis :p guess now she is snoring as she can't get any sleep at night..



'what? yi ma telling the whole world I am a naughty and cranky girl?'



I am a cute little shyuan shyuan aaa..



hmm want to catch some sleep before train reaching station..



tata!

No comments: