Thursday, August 09, 2012

09082012

nothing much.. I just miss my girls..



getting taller and taller, the dress gets shorter especially for Eva


I always use angpow packet to keep their monthly school fee..


3+ months to go then they gonna graduate from the kinder.. August is time to enrol std1 students to the school they got in.. I may appeal to get angels to be in same school with royee.



lately since I stay in bkt31, I pick up royee from childcare centre then go shopping at supermarket with him..


do homework with him..


making silly jokes with him..


do everything with him..


bonding with him.. then I miss my gals..

few more months to go, then we will stay together under 1 roof.. can't wait for it.. and after a weeks plus of staying at home, I love to do housewife jobs at home. cooking, cleaning, taking care children..

in the train, going back home sweet home soon..




No comments: