Friday, August 10, 2012

10082012 Friday

I start my day at 5+am


busy kitchen to prepare breakfast and lunch for sis..


today menu.. chicken parts marinated with salt, ginger, ginger wine /rice wine /cooking wine绍兴酒


added some herbs and ginger, cover with foil and steam for 15min



add in the chicken essence.. cover with foil and steam for 15-20min..


ta-da! steamed chicken with chicken essence :D


while waiting for the food steamed, I get baby shyuan pong pong :p


done showering ^^



this is yesterday menu.. fish fillet and mushroom in herb soup


ta-da!

besides preparing food for my sis, I prepare light breakfast for laogong and royee too. I pack for royee some finger food so he can eat when he is hungry. that day I pack him lunch, but forgot to give him spoon.. he told me 'mummy you are careless, u didn't give me spoon, my friend said I was a dirty cat coz eat with hand' taking this chance, I showed him how our Indian and malay friends eat with hand, lesson learnt for the boy too ^^

today is Friday, tomorrow seems to have award giving ceremony at Angels kinder. as I know angel and Eva got award for drawing competition. they have performance too. hmmm so what time I shall be back to banting? housework at bkt31 yet to be done :( thanks laogong for the night cleaning for our master bedroom, coz he can't stand with the dusty floor and unwashed bedsheet ^0^ then I assigned this to him 'ok, from now onwards, this room is under your care~' he marah I :p



this little girl is qiaoquan, mei's eldest daughter. advanced bday celebration at the kinder. I asked Mei to snap my gals photo too ^^



happy birthday to QQ, and happy Friday to all of you~ I want to take a short nap before train reaching station. an hour train journey, and I have get used to it :)



happiness is - my parents love me, I love my children ^^


No comments: