Friday, August 24, 2012

aloha Friday!

today am wearing GREEN, then fatty fatty like a green apple :D




miss my bbb. 2 with in law, 1 with my mama. my mama called me last night to chat with me, sharing the fun stories of royee boy. royee helps in my digo's restaurant too. I also called my girls, they told me they were eating maggie instant noodle at 10pm! children experience different things when they are away from mummy, this is good too. but cannot be too frequent, then we can't get our children back to the track we want them to be ^^




back to work in raya holiday, an alone cover for the work, have to prioritise TOP urgent work from the SUPER urgent work @_@ that is tiring. I don't drink coffee much, but yesterday I bought one to make myself stay awake for non stop incoming workssss... didn't go out for lunch too, it is pressured, but time pass very fast :)

lately, from raya holidays, I been not doing housework and cooking. laogong settled all in raya holidays. this is the comment I got from him, when I was lying on the bed 'you, failed on housework, 30% only, nope, not even 30 marks you get' wahh.. rest for few days only then my performance as a housewife dropped to below 30%. that including I brought children outing to kl and in law house. whatever it is, I continue to sleep, tired ma @_@




from my sis's blog, sharing her feeling on confinement month. because I don't do housework, so she do it. because I don't cook, so she has nothing much to eat. her wound and legs started aching.. hmm I feel guilty about this, last night I can't sleep well. this morning the same feeling is with me..

thinking back on my 2 confinements. for my 1st baby, my mama cook for me, then laogong pack foods for me when there is no food cooking. I take care my boy by my own too. my papa and mama play with the baby in day time. i express milk too, with manual pump. I wash I walk I bring baby see doctor. come to my twin girls, I need to taking care 3 babies at 1 go, coz only one year old gap.

when recalling all these memories and experience, the involvement is meaningful and warm. of course it is tiring, frustrated too when baby crying for nothing, the milk is too little after almost an hour expressing.. we can't buy all these moments when we are fully with our baby in the 1st precious month. day and night they are with us, we handle each of the cranky moment, we worried on each of the colic discomfort, we cherish on each of the nice poo poo..

we have many rules in confinement month, for Chinese. but all these rules shouldn't stop us from enjoying this valuable touch to everything about our new born. the great chance to force ourselves to be a responsible parents and exercising those nursing and parenting tips. tiredness is always come before we tasting the sweetness of the satisfaction fruits.




husband involvement is very important to ease wife burden. everyone is new as a parent. so father and mother should take role in taking care the baby. routine and schedule need to be adjusted to fit in the new born. changes are needed, so everyone can adapt to the change faster and with willingness. father's role is not helping the mother when helping hands needed, father needs to put the baby care as 1 of the schedule, and of course, taking care mother with full responsibility as she is wife of baby's father.




this weekend baby shyuan is fullmoon. hope everything gets better, so my sis can handle the baby well and have more sleep. in fact, once your are a mother, unless your baby is taking care by nanny for day and night, you gonna have no good quality sleeping hours till baby grows up >_< this gonna last for few years. baby sick or cranky you cannot sleep well, baby sleeping too quietly, you checking their breath too... so father should take turn to take care the baby, so the mother can let go the 24hours worry for few hours..




I thank to laogong always take the dawn shift to take care baby while doing his study and office work - baby sometime in rocker, in stroller, on sofa or in his cradle :)




happy Friday! ^^

No comments: