Wednesday, August 22, 2012

raya break

continued from the previous post, this is the 2nd highlight in this year raya break ^^ we went back to in law house. in law house was full with relatives from the north and from the south :)


my dad in law and his brothers. was thinking - if laogong gonna look like this in his old age, not bad too.. still smart looking :p


my bbb ^^ I am forever in love with them :D


big gals and boy ^^ now my girls dream of adult world dream - The guy doesnt love the wife, ADHD he got another girl friend, the wife was sad... @_@


laogong and Jen eu baby.. laogong always likes to carry and get closed with baby, but to have another our own baby - no! same answer from royee too!


my bro in law and his wife. me and Jen eu baby at 6 month old.


my youngest bro in law and his fiancé ^^


1st time we get so closed to the indian engagement ceremony, eye opening :) children got many questions asked, which, I didn't know how to explain further hehehe..


my 2 queens :p


new experience for the family. wish the new couple always in the ocean deep love sea. to have cross cultures and background marriage is not easy, tolerance and understanding is very important :)




No comments: