Thursday, August 23, 2012

hello Thursday!

if every working day the traffic is smooth like today, then i am more willing to go working happily ^0^ many people still be on leave for raya holidays, so less car on the road, the office is quiet too. however, the workload is not reduced @_@


me and baby shyuan. chubby chubby aaa. from the pic only I realise, my eye bags made me look older :( well, we have to accept the fact, baby grow up everyday, grow taller, fatter.. then of course we as adults grow older too.. hmmm..



she is smiling when I call her 'xin en aaa..' cute little one :)



we always disturb her sweet dream at slumberland when the time she supposes to be awake for milk or long hours sleeping.


this pic, you can see her open her tiny little eyes when she hears me snapping her pic then, continue sleeping :p



baby on mummy's tummy, I miss the days when I put my bbb on my body to feel the warm, to make them feel secured :)

my children are holidays in grandparents house. so I sleep alone these few nights. good night sleep, but still, never feel enough @_@ thanks to sis who surprised me with all the housework done last night, so I can eat and chat with her, then play with baby shyuan before I gone sleeping :)



of course, when sis is walking much and not resting enough, she feeling not well and aching here and there. I prepared her a pail of warm boiled_ginger_water to soak her tired feet, to warm the body too. I always do this especially when I stay up in the midnight to complete my sewing pieces :p



good transformation to see my sis is more responsible and matured to be a mummy to the little one. witness the growing of a human being. experience the effort and sacrifice of parents to treasure more on own parents and own self ^^



me too, children growing up day by day, I love myself more, coz I hope to stay longer with them, to share their happiness and sadness along the journey. I feel more for my parents, coz it this not easy to raise children in the way you want it to be.



children smiles pay off everything ^^



enjoy your Thursday ^^

No comments: