Thursday, August 16, 2012

1608 Thursday ^^

blank for few seconds, 'today is what date ar?' time flies, just a blink of eyes, our Malay friends almost done with their fasting month. this year bulan Ramadan, I consider myself is a good girl :p coz I went to pasar puasa for 1 time. then no buka puasa hotel buffet this year coz I was on holiday for my sis's confinement. then because of my sis is in her confinement, then we do not go out and look for those attractive Ramadan meal sets :D save quite a lot and intake lesser unwanted calories hehehe :D



raya starts by this weekend. this year, am too busy in the office, tonnes of super urgent workloads coming in everyday, so today only realise, I haven't designed any raya greeting ecard as I normally do. see if I can do one in today or tomorrow to join the festive joy ^^



my yesterday steamed herbal fish is too salty. this is very seldom happen in my cooking :(



my sis make it as noodles soup, but it is way too salty, so she gave up - throw away all my morning effort :(



when I try it in the office, even I washed the fish with hot water before I heat up my lunch box, oh~ the combination is not ok.. the rice is too dry, the fish is salty, and no gravy to mix with the rice @_@ a failed meal I have to admit it :(



dinner time I brought royee to the food stalls. he ordered lemon chicken rice and I took prawn noodle. I enjoy the bonding with the boy.



I can strongly feel he is very happy to have me with him in this month. everyday he does all sort of silly dumb actions to make me laugh :D obedient boy to do whatever I instructed him to do even though he is sleepy.



he wanted to company me to sew my homework project with his half closed eyes. hmmm what a boy :)


very soon we gonna stay together everyday with angel and Eva too :)



my sis started to feel the responsibility of a mother, sacrifice for own baby. she has done a good job in fact, she handles her baby quite well. this is unexpected. since my sis is a 'baby' too :p gambatte to her, very fast, baby shyuan gonna grow up to the age of having boy friends :p



baby boy we worried they become naughty, becoming bad guy, or lazy.. baby girl have other worries too. not easy to be parents, but the joy and touch to be parents is precious :) when I receive call from my girl 'mummy~ I am angel~ I have poo poo already, no fever le' I smile in the office ^^ I am in my children hearts :)



happy Thursday! reaching station. will go for breakfast then starts my hectic office work till the evening ^^

No comments: